#133 Reflection of the Day:
Assuming God can answer you, what are the questions you want to ask Him?
Reflection: If God can hear out my questions in life, I would like to ask the following to Him:
- Do you really exist?
- Why does God have to be fully incomprehensible?
- Where/how does the world began?
- Why life is unfair?
- What happens to me afterlife?
- Are there souls that go to hell and heaven?
- Can our departed loved ones hear and see us?
- What is right and what is wrong?
- Why do evil exist?
- What is your stand on current issues like homosexuality, diversity in religions, killing, war, oppression etc.?
- Is there really free will or are we locked on a path destined for us?
- Can humanity ever attain such purity?
- What is my purpose?
- How do I love like you?
- What is the greatest prayer that I could pray?
- How to forgive?
What questions do you want to ask to God?
Share them in the comment section!
Share this ROTD with your own written reflection with hashtags #ROTD #artmark on Facebook or Twitter!
To subscribe to my daily reflections, just follow me on Instagram.
“Most of the time, it only takes us one question to ask to find the answer we need in life.”