Full Name: Michael Vincent Gallardo
Birthday: June 10
Words to Describe:
M – an-Gentle.
I – ncredible/Impeccable/Initiator/Involved
K – aibigan. For me, the epitome of the word friend.
E – xpressive in his own way and pace. Hahaha!
It was only in our 2nd Year High School that Michael and I became classmates and has been an awesome friend of mine ever since.
High School Giddemet (HSG), Fruit Seasons
5 Facts I Know:
1. Leki, Basa, Hudas, etc. are some names that we usually call him in high school.
2. He is also well known as the son of a policeman which has always been our funny subject matter towards him.
3. Michael took up an aviation course in PATTS. One of those who excels in Math. (Naks!)
4. Our JS Prom King of the Night is also no other than him. Wala eh, pogi daw eh.
5. Michael and our god son Jaiden shared the same birthday. He’s the ninong ng bayan when it comes to the children of our friends. (Alam na, pag sakaling magkaanak rin ako. Hahaha!)
I idolize this friend because…
Michael consistently remains as one of the few people I can fully trust and never I can recall a single moment that his trustworthiness and loyalty to me and to other people in his life wavers. In fact, my trust in this person only gets stronger every time. He’s a thoughtful, devoted, respectful and caring brother, friend and family member.
My life message: